Thread: Master's Degree in Civil Engineering expected IQA

Lightbulb Master's Degree in Civil Engineering expected IQA

Hi everyone,

1) I have MSc. & BSc. degree in Civil Engineering from UET Lahore, Pakistan (4 year+2 year). I am planning to get IQA assessment. What level I can expect? I have 14years of valid experience as well.
    2) My wife has BSc. Hounours in physics (4 year), what level of IQA for it?

I need the above information in order to raise for EOI, as threshold point level is increased to 160.

please advise,

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas98 View Post
    Hi everyone,

1) I have MSc. & BSc. degree in Civil Engineering from UET Lahore, Pakistan (4 year+2 year). I am planning to get IQA assessment. What level I can expect? I have 14years of valid experience as well.
    2) My wife has BSc. Hounours in physics (4 year), what level of IQA for it?

I need the above information in order to raise for EOI, as threshold point level is increased to 160.

please advise,

regards

Hi Waqas98,
    1. You would need IQA, and probably you will get Level 7 for Bsc and Level 9 for MSc. But unfortunately you will get GENERIC outcomes, and probably you will be referred to submit KA02 form(lengthy form) to IPENZ.

2. She will probably will get level 7 as well, but in order to claim her points, the level of English should be same as the principal applicant, so she may require IELTS as per new policies(from Nov ) for IELTS .

As per my experience i am doubtful that you will be able to secure 160 points without job offer, though you may calculate points.

I hope this helps