Thread: INZ 1000 - Partnership based - Residental Adress / Ethnic Script / Partner included

Default INZ 1000 - Partnership based - Residental Adress / Ethnic Script / Partner included

Hi there,

I have three unanswered questions about my Partnership-based Resident Visa Application.

INZ 1000 (Aug 2016)
    AT A4: Your Name in ethnic script.
    I'm Austrian, so we are using Latin script. Should I re-type my name, or just answer with N/A?

At B1: Your residential address and telephone number in your home country.
    I'm living in NZ since February and do not have a residential address in my home country anymore. Should I type my old address, the address of my parents or just N/A ?

At D10: Is your partner included in this application?
    It's a partnership-base application. My partner holds an permanent visa. So I guess I have to answer with "No". Isn't it?

Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

AT A4: Your Name in ethnic script.
    Just write n/a

At B1: Your residential address and telephone number in your home country.
    Parent's address in the home country is fine

At D10: Is your partner included in this application?
    No

Hi there,
    Just one question regarding the SMC residence visa application. My wife is main applicant and she is sitting in IELTS test under new immigration rules. We are claiming 20 points of my full time employment as well. I do not want to sit in IELTS test, so can i buy ESOL for the english requirement after claiming the 20 points of employment.?
    Thanks

No. If points are being claimed for the secondary applicant's qualifications, s/he has to prove English ability to the same level as that required for a main applicant. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/30542.htm

Hi,
    So that means i will have to sit in IELTS test if i claim 20 points for employment ? I do not have any qualification to claim the points. Thanks

The changes are here. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...anges/nzrp-smc So you will have to provide a test result to claim your points, but you have a wider choice of test, if you prefer one of the others to IELTS.

What are the changes about who has to do a test?

People who are invited to apply from 12 October onwards will not be able to use the same alternative evidence of English language in place of a test as previously. The evidence that can be accepted in place of a test will be limited to:

citizenship of Canada, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America provided the applicant has spent at least five years in work or education in one or more of those countries or Australia or New Zealand; or
    a recognised qualification comparable to a New Zealand level 7 bachelor’s degree and gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America as a result of study undertaken for at least two academic years in one or more of those countries; or
    a recognised qualification comparable to a New Zealand qualification at level 8 or above and gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America as a result of study undertaken for at least one academic year in one or more of those countries.

People invited to apply before 12 October will not be affected and may still use the alternatives previously in place. They only need to provide what Immigration New Zealand has already requested on the invitation to apply.
    What are the changes about what kind of tests Immigration New Zealand will accept?

From 21 November 2016, Immigration New Zealand will accept a wider range of English language tests.

The new tests that INZ will accept are:

Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
    Occupational English Test (OET)
    Cambridge English: First (FCE) and FCE for Schools
    Pearson Test of English: Academic (PTE: Academic)