Thread: Residency under Partnership - Family Members... HELP PLEASE!

Default Residency under Partnership - Family Members... HELP PLEASE!

Hello everyone,

I am a NZ citizen and my partner has a NZ Work Visa under Partnership which will expire on 2017. We have applied for his Residence Visa under Partnership just recently and have not heard back from INZ since then. I guess our application has not been assigned to a case officer yet. So we are still waiting...

Anyway, my question is - can we still add information to our submitted application? Specifically, add his child onto the list of his family members? But not to include in his application since he doesn't have any connection on his child anymore because of issues between his previous partner.
    He and his previous partner had signed an agreement in their country of residence that my partner will no longer have any connection with this child, so that was why we decided not to put him as a family member on his application.
    However, we are now thinking if this may affect his residency application if found out we did not declare this child.

Any suggestions on what would be the best thing we should do? Can we still add this child on his residency application?
    Has anyone been on this situation? What did you do? Please help

THANK YOU!!!

There is no way you can access the application to edit it. But your partner can write a letter explaining his family situation. If he gives all the details of his application, the letter will be added to his file, wherever it is at the moment, waiting for attention.