Thread: Any Ideas of the good/safe neighbourhoods in Hamilton?

Default Any Ideas of the good/safe neighbourhoods in Hamilton?

Hi all,

Finally, I am moving to Hamilton in the coming Dec. Do you have any ideas of the good/safe neighbourhoods in Hamilton?

I am going there with my wife and our little boy. Safety is our most concern as Hamilton shared kind of "bad" reputation in this Forum after checking you guys post.

Any good neighbourhoods recommend? I heard some are good as Rototuna/Huntington/Flagstaff/Chedworth/Queenwood/Chartwell, am I correct?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by lianggp View Post
    Hi all,

Finally, I am moving to Hamilton in the coming Dec. Do you have any ideas of the good/safe neighbourhoods in Hamilton?

I am going there with my wife and our little boy. Safety is our most concern as Hamilton shared kind of "bad" reputation in this Forum after checking you guys post.

Any good neighbourhoods recommend? I heard some are good as Rototuna/Huntington/Flagstaff/Chedworth/Queenwood/Chartwell, am I correct?

Thank you in advance.
    Anyone can help?

Rototuna is safe I believe, Hillcrest I think so too, not sure about rest as I work there, not live there. Melville and Fairfield, Bader all are crappier areas. Hopefully someone else will answer soon.

Generally the Rototuna, Huntingdon, Flagstaff areas are good places to live. You'll pay a premium to live there. Avoid Bader, Melville, Enderly, and Nawton. The rest of Hamilton is pretty much view it and see what the area is like. You have good pockets in bad areas and bad pockets in good areas.

Rototuna is great but the living cost much more expensive i think.
    I may do some research before i go

thank you Hagabel!

Yes correct. Coins have two sides.