Thread: ANZSCO Job Description

Default ANZSCO Job Description

Hi Everyone,

Please advise me on this.

I have submitted EOI under ANZSCO job code Systems Administrator (262113).I have received my ITA, and now i feel that based on my current job role, its partly matching with ICT Support Engineer (263212).

I have not submitted my ITA yet. Is't advisable to amend my ITA application and mention the both ANZSCO code before submitting.

Thanks,
    Mohan

Does your job match with MOST OF the lines in the ANZSCO description for Systems Administrator?

If it does, and if you want to claim bonus points for your qualification and work experience, in your place I would stay with that, because if you look at the LTSSL requirements here http://skillshortages.immigration.go...administrator/, you will see that you can meet the requirement without having to have an IPENZ letter, whereas as soon as you put yourself down as any sort of engineer, IPENZ is required.

In any case, nobody gets to enter their application under TWO ANZSCO headings.

Hi JandM,

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, it does match, also I have already completed my KA02 assessment, and received successful outcome from IPENZ

Thanks,
    Mohan