Thread: annual salary doesnt match the EOI

Default annual salary doesnt match the EOI

hello everyone. I recently applied for SMC Residence, and in my EOI i have stated my annual salary of approx. $39000. This was taken out of 19$ of pay an hour for 40 hours a week. But due to mutual understanding of employer i am on 18$ an hour and i am only working 30-33 hrs per week. If i have 1 $ less pay than what i have stated in EOI, do i have to tell them about this change with my employer about the salary change? My profession is Chef.

Please any suggestion regarding this similar situation guys? thank you

if your EOI approved, you will get an ITA. in ITA document, you can put amendments on those info.

note that ( https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...ation/glossary )

Full-time employment
    A job where you work at least 30 hours each week.

Full-time job
    A permanent role for at least 30 hours each week.

BUt i have already lodged my ITA . IS there a way i can tell immigration about this or it isnt a big deal? please any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by jessi121 View Post
    BUt i have already lodged my ITA . IS there a way i can tell immigration about this or it isnt a big deal? please any suggestions?

if you already submitted your ITA, by right you already have an IO. You may want to inform your IO, so (s)he could possibly amend your ITA information. But it raised a concern to me, you already put the info in EOI, then you signed it off in ITA. $1 per hour = $30 per week = $1440 per year. I am not very certain in regards to salary, but at least your working hour is still above the minimum required hour per week in order to declare as full-time job.

I haven't been allocated a CO or IO . I am still waiting. I know i am working more than 30 hr per week and am getting paid more than what i need for getting residence. But do i still have to write to immigration saying that my annual salary have changed ?

No you dont, soince you are hourly paid it is just an estimate they require, as long as it is feasible that it will go above they minimum required. This happened with me too, but they were fine as i went above the minimum threshold.