Thread: Am i going to be deported?

Default Am i going to be deported?

Help please. I got my new CLOSED work visa may 2 but I still work for 4 hours on my previous employment on May 3. I didnt told told it to my CO because im worried i will be filed with charges. I just told her that Last time I worked was April 2016. Im applying for SMC residence visa now. My COE IRD and immigration forms are all tallied.

Quote Originally Posted by dhizenwebe View Post
    Help please. I got my new CLOSED work visa may 2 but I still work for 4 hours on my previous employment on May 3. I didnt told told it to my CO because im worried i will be filed with charges. I just told her that Last time I worked was April 2016. Im applying for SMC residence visa now. My COE IRD and immigration forms are all tallied.
    I guess if your supporting documents tallied with what you declared.It should be fine.But I wonder how your employer paid you for the 4hrs work in 2 May?

Coz i am being paid hourly it can be counted. So when I worked last April 25 to May 3, they total all the number of hours and just give the payment after I finished all my annual leave.
    Thanks much for your reply.

Coz i am being paid hourly it can be counted. So when I worked last April 25 to May 3, they total all the number of hours and just give the payment after I finished all my annual leave.
    Thanks much for your reply.
    Oh I see.it should be fine.

Im just worried because what I told them in email was the last day I physically worked was last April 2016. I didnt open to them that I worked the day after my new closed visa was granted. Coz i am scared of being illegal.

Im just worried because what I told them in email was the last day I physically worked was last April 2016. I didnt open to them that I worked the day after my new closed visa was granted. Coz i am scared of being illegal.
    So long as what appears on your supporting documents tallied with what you declared to them, I think its okay.