Thread: Additional documents to be sent with ITA

Thumbs up Additional documents to be sent with ITA

Hi Guys

I was thinking to be proactive by supplying all the documents (Obviously along with docs asked in Checklist) which CO generally asks when they contact the applicant; when they start processing the application.

What additional documents visa officer may ask, any ideas please ??

thanks in advance

Points - 180
    Location - Chch
    EOI Selected - 12/10/16
    ITA - 25-10-16

if you followed exactly what being listed in the checklist, you should be good. However, what happened to us was we still need to supply more documents (so more waiting time....) although we follow the checklist.

What we were lacking of were :

1) Proof of employment : documents provided did not include the job descriptions, so I need to contact all my employees for that
    2) Proof of relationship : INZ believe our relationship is genuine, but they want more proof that we have been together for at least 12 months.

Thus, if you can prepare those docs in advanced, that would be great. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by heiryz View Post
    if you followed exactly what being listed in the checklist, you should be good. However, what happened to us was we still need to supply more documents (so more waiting time....) although we follow the checklist.

What we were lacking of were :

1) Proof of employment : documents provided did not include the job descriptions, so I need to contact all my employees for that
    2) Proof of relationship : INZ believe our relationship is genuine, but they want more proof that we have been together for at least 12 months.

Thus, if you can prepare those docs in advanced, that would be great. good luck!
    Awesome, I will make a note for your recommendation. Thank you for that

On the last point, keep collecting partnership evidence all the time your application is being processed, because INZ commonly ask for more just before issuing the visas - they don't want to give a visa if someone's relationship has broken up in the meantime.

Oh yeah, good point. But I am engaged only and have not included my partner in this application b'cos we don't meet partnership requirements of living together.

Thanks for your input