Thread: Transfer of Visa Label from Old Passport to New for NZ PR Holders

Post Transfer of Visa Label from Old Passport to New for NZ PR Holders

Hi everybody/Members,
    I joined the forum a few minutes ago. Need to know that I got a new passport in lieu of my old passport which was to expire next year.
    I am a Indian passport holder and my passport is renewed by Indian High Commission Wellington NZ. Since I am PR holder of NZ and my visa label has to be transferred to new passport. What form is to be filled and what fee is to be paid for the same. Since I am not having any credit card then how to pay the fee at Immigration office Manukau City NZ
    Regards,
    Nalini Gupta

Quote Originally Posted by Nalini View Post
    Hi everybody/Members,
    I joined the forum a few minutes ago. Need to know that I got a new passport in lieu of my old passport which was to expire next year.
    I am a Indian passport holder and my passport is renewed by Indian High Commission Wellington NZ. Since I am PR holder of NZ and my visa label has to be transferred to new passport. What form is to be filled and what fee is to be paid for the same. Since I am not having any credit card then how to pay the fee at Immigration office Manukau City NZ
    Regards,
    Nalini Gupta
    Hi. i have applied Indian passport renewal just two days ago. Can you please share your timeline for this. How long did it take to get new passport after applying. Thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by Nalini View Post
    Hi everybody/Members,
    Regards,
    Nalini Gupta
    The fees is $110 and You can pay it with a Bank Draft or even a personal cheque ( but your processing will be taken up only after your cheque has cleared)

Acceptable Payment Methods at AKL

Personal Cheque YES
    Bank Cheque/Draft YES
    Money Order NO
    Cash NO
    Credit Card YES

Cheers
    Last edited by newbienz; 6th November 2016 at 01:41 PM.