Thread: I need help!! for work visa - under partnership

Question I need help!! for work visa - under partnership

Me and my wife just got married on May 2016 at our home country. We've been on a relationship since 2009 and she migrated to new Zealand August 2010. We continued our relationship even though its a long distance. We applied for partnership visa but the immigration only give me 9 months visitors visa. I just got here on New Zealand last August 2016.
    I want to apply for a work visa under partnership but I don't have much evidence that we're living together. I am living on their house so I cant provide tenancy agreements as proof. I have transferred all my money to her bank account but we cant make it joint account because I need proof of address which I cant provide. My only evidence that we're together as of the moment is: Marriage certificate, Scrapbook of our relationship, Joint bank account on our country, Testimonials of friends proving were in a relationship and pictures of us together since we're 17 years old till now.

Can someone help me on what should I do next please? I don't want to pay for immigration advice cause its very costly and we have to save money.Please give me advise.

*sorry for my grammar, english is not my 1st language

The living together evidence is just as important as the other evidence, without solid proof of living together INZ can not and will not grant a partnership based visa.

You need to look ininto ways of getting as many letters (utility bills are best) sent to you and your partner, how about joint memberships or joint insurance polices? Try thinking outside of the square to have things sent to you, it's easy to do for free, ird statements, bank statements, criminal history check etc.

Quote Originally Posted by David12345 View Post
    The living together evidence is just as important as the other evidence, without solid proof of living together INZ can not and will not grant a partnership based visa.

You need to look ininto ways of getting as many letters (utility bills are best) sent to you and your partner, how about joint memberships or joint insurance polices? Try thinking outside of the square to have things sent to you, it's easy to do for free, ird statements, bank statements, criminal history check etc.
    We are planning to make the account of my wife on westpac as a joint account but I dont have proof of address that I live on their house. As for insurance, we are about to insured our car to AA so is that possible that they can put my name on their? unfortunately we cant put both our names as the owner of the car because they change their rules recently.

Can i get IRD even though I'm on visitors visa only?

What if i buy something online and put my name on it..is that enough proof for proof of address??

See old threads https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof for what other people have done.

Quote Originally Posted by snatch_zeus View Post
    We are planning to make the account of my wife on westpac as a joint account but I dont have proof of address that I live on their house. As for insurance, we are about to insured our car to AA so is that possible that they can put my name on their? unfortunately we cant put both our names as the owner of the car because they change their rules recently.

Can i get IRD even though I'm on visitors visa only?
    In case, you do not have any address proof to open a bank account, approach your local bank to open a bank account, the banker will send you a letter through post to the address you mention, You can take the address confirmation letter sent by the bank and go to your local bank branch - you will be able to open/ activate your bank account.At the same time , yourself and your partner can request the bank to open a joint account.

** All the above is through my experience and knowledge.The above relates to general information on Banking.This does not constitute immigration advice. For immigration advice, Please contact Licensed immigration advisors**
    Last edited by My New Zealand; 2nd November 2016 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks for the tips guys.. now i have another question, I just got here august and I have my plane ticket to prove it. I just gather evidence this month, so all my evidence will start in november. Do i have to wait another 3 months of gathering evidence or I can already submit my evidence i just got this month???

Thanks for the tips guys.. now i have another question, I just got here august and I have my plane ticket to prove it. I just gather evidence this month, so all my evidence will start in november. Do i have to wait another 3 months of gathering evidence or I can already submit my evidence i just got this month???
    Can anyone help me with this please?

Please understand, YOU know you are decent people and that you are genuine, but there are so many criminals trying to trick their way into a fraudulent partnership visa by getting people to lie for them that INZ MUST investigate everyone as if they may be a crook. You HAVE TO provide solid evidence, and lots of it.