Thread: New Rule ...English Requirments

Default New Rule ...English Requirments

Plz any one explain. I done my Master degree from UK and got level 9 from NZQA. degree are equal to New Zealand Master degree...am I qualified for any one below point.

1) evidence of having a recognized qualification, which was gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, the UK or the USA, that’s comparable to a New Zealand bachelor’s degree. The person who holds this qualification must have studied for at least two years in any of those countries to get that qualification, or

2) evidence of having a recognized qualification, which was gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, the UK or the USA, that’s comparable to a postgraduate New Zealand qualification. The person who holds this qualification must have studied for at least one year in any of those countries to get that qualification.

You "done" your "Master" "from UK," but you don't understand the text of the rule?

Ironic.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...anges/nzrp-smc

...a recognised qualification comparable to a New Zealand qualification at level 8 or above and gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America as a result of study undertaken for at least one academic year in one or more of those countries.
    You know if those points apply in your case, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by mohdali486 View Post
    Plz any one explain. I done my Master degree from UK and got level 9 from NZQA. degree are equal to New Zealand Master degree...am I qualified for any one below point.

1) evidence of having a recognized qualification, which was gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, the UK or the USA, that’s comparable to a New Zealand bachelor’s degree. The person who holds this qualification must have studied for at least two years in any of those countries to get that qualification, or

2) evidence of having a recognized qualification, which was gained in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, the UK or the USA, that’s comparable to a postgraduate New Zealand qualification. The person who holds this qualification must have studied for at least one year in any of those countries to get that qualification.
    2 questions :
    1) When yo usaid you got Level 9 from NZQA, do you mena you already received a formal letter from NZQA stating that confirmation?
    2) Your Master degree, was it done in UK (you were physically there for at least a year), or was it hosted in another country but granted by Uni from UK?

Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post
    You "done" your "Master" "from UK," but you don't understand the text of the rule?

Ironic.

come on... that is too harsh! oh, it is Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by sks View Post

Ironic.
    Go to UK and you'll see some foreign students in some Uni, like "Sunderland Uni in London" where some students study MBA, etc... and they don't speak English well.
    Study abroad is a business, study in an English country is the most profitable business and with the crisis, people don't care as much as before about how good is your English, because the most important is "are you able to pay 2 or 3years to study". Business is business.

It's exactly the same in NZ with the amount of international courses in college, etc... So many now and some don't require an IELTS or something else, but a Skype interview or their own test is enough!
    If you have the money, you can flight through to Auckland and study a Level 7 in any major. A friend of mine started her Level 7 in Business while she used to study art and design before. She doesn't know anything about account, but she had the money, she got the right the enroll in the course.

Thanks for every one for update ....I already submitted my ITA on 18 October and now going to update my file with IELTS result (7 Band overall ), no need to think about alternate option.