Thread: Help?

Question Help?

Uh, I dont know where to put this but thought would ask here as i would be able to get a answer here and can't get a Answer by Searching it on Google. So i have a Question? Can a 17 year old Travel out of New Zealand alone? Without having to full in any Government shit etc etc, Except you know the Standard Forms at the Airport International Departure Lounge (Exclude airlines please as this one does allow under 18 alone and the other connecting flight has Forms fulled out so can fly on it.) so perhaps anything at all? Except a note of consent from Parent/Caregiver?

Thanks.

There's an article here https://www.finder.com.au/travel-insurance-for-children from an Australian travel insurance company, but if you disregard the parts about insurance and airline policy, you can scroll down and find the section "Child travelling alone? Additional documentation may be required," which gives some details about requirements - it seems to depend more on the destination country than where they're leaving from. And the following part about airlines' policies does suggest that it's up to them, not the government, who they will carry.

Okay Thank you JandM, So if i am not Mistaken, As long as Passport, Parents Consent, Birth Certificate, And possibly Photo copied parents passport (Provided with birth certificate and consent) should be good then, Visa not Required as Visa Waiver. And leaving Country should be no problem then, Thank you