Thread: evisa while passport is in process of renewal.

Default evisa while passport is in process of renewal.

Hi. JandM. Thanks for your response to previous threads. I have applied for SMC and application has been assigned to CO last month. But haven't heard anything afterwards so my employer. I am on two years employer assisted work visa which is going to expire end of February next year. I think I should apply for next work visa as INZ is taking long to process applications. I have to apply essential skill visa if i am correct. But my current passport is with Indian High commission for renewal. Would like to know if i am eligible to apply for eVisa. (Essential skill visa) ?
    Does my employer have advertise for the position i am working on ? Does employer need to provide proof of advertisement again. ? I know as my SMC application is in process i do not require any skill match report from Work and income(mentioned on INZ website). Thanks😊

On your first point, I don't know - you'd need to ask INZ.

Good news on the last point. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/45676.htm See WK2.5.15 iv.

Based on my previous experience:

• Does my employer have advertise for the position i am working on ? --> if YES, then;
    • Does employer need to provide proof of advertisement again. ? --> YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Sackboy View Post
    Based on my previous experience:

• Does my employer have advertise for the position i am working on ? --> if YES, then;
    • Does employer need to provide proof of advertisement again. ? --> YES.
    Thanks😊

Thanks😊