Thread: Partnership proof

Default Partnership proof

Hi

I wonder what all proof we(My wife and I) need to submit to prove our relationship.We have been staying at the same house.The rent contract is only in her name and all the utility bills are in my name ,but all these are for the same address.The rent contract says 2 people stay at this address but it does not state my name in that.My driving license and all other letters issued to me comes to same address and all the letters issued to her comes to the same address.Will that be an issue that the contract does not specify my name ?Is it enough that all the correspondence to me comes to the same address ?Please enlighten me?

Other people before you have had similar situations and it's been okay. For other kinds of proof, see old threads https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof for ideas and discussion.

Thanks JandM

Should be fine - can you give anything else though just in case? We recently submitted our residency application and included several letters to each of us over 12 months addressed to same house, photographs and a timeline letter.

I agree that it should be fine if the letters you both submit have the same address and are dated near the same month/time. We also submitted papers showing we adopted a cat together (as it had the address and both of our names on it - and pictures of course!! Even COs are not immune to cute animals!)

You could try asking your landowner (landlord?) to write a letter saying they know you are in a relationship and living together at the place they own.

See the old threads on my link, above, which have many more suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cames View Post
    Should be fine - can you give anything else though just in case? We recently submitted our residency application and included several letters to each of us over 12 months addressed to same house, photographs and a timeline letter.
    How did it go ?

Quote Originally Posted by sagarjacky View Post
    Hi

I wonder what all proof we(My wife and I) need to submit to prove our relationship.We have been staying at the same house.The rent contract is only in her name and all the utility bills are in my name ,but all these are for the same address.The rent contract says 2 people stay at this address but it does not state my name in that.My driving license and all other letters issued to me comes to same address and all the letters issued to her comes to the same address.Will that be an issue that the contract does not specify my name ?Is it enough that all the correspondence to me comes to the same address ?Please enlighten me?
    You submitted ?