Thread: Interview

Default Interview

Good day all, our interview with case officer will be next Thursday and up to now we haven't decided where we will settle !!! We are thinking of a town around Auckland but it should be industrial as my husband is a chemical engineer .any suggestions?

Person opinion - Auckland is heavily congested and house prices are a tad extreme. You could consider Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, or even Christchurch if there are any decent jobs in his field. I'm a born and bred Aucklander who now lives in Wellington

- James

Thanks for ur reply . We will settle in papakura. What do u think?

Well that's obviously still Auckland and getting into the city centre will be difficult during the day, but it's up to you. It's not my most favourite part of Auckland but there are some nice parts to Papakura.

- J

hi,

May I know which the cheapest rental location in Auckland for the family of 5(2 adult 3 kids) with nearby primary school? I don't have issue traveling. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonrider View Post
    hi,

May I know which the cheapest rental location in Auckland for the family of 5(2 adult 3 kids) with nearby primary school? I don't have issue traveling. Thanks
    You could consider Pukekohe, which is both a town on its own and a part of Auckland. There may be some rentals there which aren't too bad.