Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone had the same situation with Essential skill work visa application? Is it normal?

Default Anyone had the same situation with Essential skill work visa application? Is it normal?

After one month waiting, I finally heard from my CO today but again it was a big shock!
    She asked for a long list of docs regarding my employer and employment such as employer' bank statement, time and wage records, info of all staff, my pay slip, etc. etc.
    Isn't it strange for essential skill work visa application? I've heard that they may only do employer check during residency application.
    Does anyone have a clue why I'm asked to provide these? Is it possible that my employer had some credit issues before?

Are u indian?

No. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Nano bunny View Post
    No. Why?
    tHEY BECOME MORE STRICT TO MIDDLE EASTERN AND ASIANS....

Whats your major and company ?

I assume you asian because alot of frauds cone from asians and indiqnsd they check them more details. I assume u work in asian company soo thats why they check to prevent that u pay money undertable for work....

--

Hi. Yes you are right. I'm Asian and I work in a Asian company.
    I see... Maybe that's why. But still it's not normal I think. I had many friends got their visa recently under Asian companies but none of them were asked to provide these. So I'm very worried that maybe my employer had credit problems before...

Quote Originally Posted by nano bunny View Post
    hi. Yes you are right. I'm asian and i work in a asian company.
    I see... Maybe that's why. But still it's not normal i think. I had many friends got their visa recently under asian companies but none of them were asked to provide these. So i'm very worried that maybe my employer had credit problems before...
    problems is taht alof of asians cheat so they pay money to work and get residence. So immigration now twice strict.......DEFINATELY YOUR COMPANY SMALL AND NOT WELL KNOWN

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    problems is taht alof of asians cheat so they pay money to work and get residence. So immigration now twice strict.......DEFINATELY YOUR COMPANY SMALL AND NOT WELL KNOWN
    It's small but not that small... We have two branches with 5-8 staff each.
    Do you have friends who had this situation before? Did they get their visa after submitting the documents?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast