Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Immigration question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    South Africa

    Default Immigration question

    Hi forum,

    Anyone able to help. If you have a residency visa are you able to independently consult to companies in other countries and bring the money in New Zealand?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008


    Yes. If you are a resident, you can be employed at any job (not only a skilled one), you can be self-employed, you can run your own business, you can be a student, or (if you can somehow support yourself) you can drop out and do nothing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts