Thread: Status keeps changing? What does it mean?

Default Status keeps changing? What does it mean?

Hi guys,

Once my EOI got selected from the pool and the verification has been done, in the bar next to “Expression of Interest it used to say Decision Successful”. After tlodging the application this remained unchanged until 2 weeks ago when this changed to “ITA Lapsed”, then back to the original “Decision Successful” and now it says in red “Application received”.

My application has been lodged all the way back in July and I already have a case officer? Why does this keep changing?

Thanks

The changes of online status aren't done by the COs directly: it's a job for clerks, working from lists and computer prompts. The time taken in working through the lists from various different COs in date order (like when files are queuing up to be allocated) means that quite often, the online status can be out of touch with what has actually happened to the case, and all behind. Don't worry too much about it. It sounds as though the present readings have all been to do with your EOI. The connection may or may not automatically get set up, now they've done with the EOI, for you to get online updates (such as they are, which is never very many) while your ITA is being processed. If you think it's worth it, you can do what this person did http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....060#post539060, to make sure you're seeing the latest news.