Thread: Work partnership visa evidence

Default Work partnership visa evidence

I am here on a visit visa due to we cant prove that me and my wife are living together but the immigrations officer is convince that we are in a stable relationship that why he gave me a visit visa that don't need a proof of money or return ticket. I just got here August 15 and we started collecting evidence and these are some of that we have collected:

Original marriage certificate
    Life insurance with my name on the policy
    Car insurance with my name on the policy
    AA membership
    Items bought online with my name on it.
    Joint bank statement for the month of november
    Letters from their parents that we live at their house

would this evidence be enough that we are living together? or what else do i have to do??

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof Those are old threads on the subject which may give you more ideas.

Hi JandM
    I got here august. So its already 3 months that we live together but our evidences are from month of november only because we just started our joint account. But back when I am still at my home country, I transfered 14k nz $ to my wife's bank account from my bank in our country.So my name appeared on her transaction. Would a CO considered this as proof that we are sharing expenses from my wife's account even though its not yet Joint at that time? sorry for bad english

That is one piece of evidence, certainly. But you need not only be thinking of a shared lease, or shared finances. Look on those other threads. Think about the social side of things - people you regularly meet who KNOW you are a couple, and who can write and say so. Tickets for places you have been together. Joint invitations. Photos. Doctor or workplace knowing the other person as next of kin. Mail for each of you arriving at the same address.