Thread: Please help

Exclamation Please help

My case officer has asked for this could you explain what she is actually after ?

Work References
    We note that you have not provided work references for any of your claimed periods of work experience, although we do have your IRD summaries of earnings from your periods of claimed work experience. We have a letter on file from Jeremy Savage (dated 18 March 2016) which discusses your promotion to Assistant Farm Manager, however we require a reference from your former employer/s which states the exact dates you were employed, the position you held, the hours per week you were employed for and a brief summary of your duties in this role. Please provide original or certified copies of these work references which cover all of the details above for your claimed periods of work experience. Your former employer/s has the option of emailing the work reference to me directly at this email address from their company email address.

Hi,
    I could not see anything more serious on the concern that you been raised.

so from the scenario what i assume is, you might had claimed the point of work experience, and to support the application, as a evidence you might had sent the IRD summaies of earning (which will though clearly show the companys name and that he wages and taxes are paid appriopriately.) BUT thats not the only thing he is asking for.
    He is looking for a letter from your ex employers (that you claimed for) letter, where they clearly mention the exact dates you were employed, the position you held, the hours per week you were employed for and a brief summary of your duties in this role. (job description) so He is just after a confirmation letter from your ex employer. I guess thats all. goodluck