Thread: No Record of Birth Registration or NABC - India

Default No Record of Birth Registration or NABC - India

Hi Everyone,

I need help from you.

I have an issue getting No Record of Birth Registration or NABC from India since her birth is not registered for relevant government authority, and we are not in India currently.However i was manage to get affidavit sworn before notary public with the details mentioned below.

"A statutory declaration or an Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary which states your full name, date & place of birth and your parent’s full names"

I would like to know if i can submit affidavit along with few other documents which are mentioned by INZ without submitting NABC..Will my application still by accepted.

Please suggest..

Thanks,
    Mohan

what application is this for?

Thanks For your reply.

Hi Nick, I am applying SMC Visa.

Hi JandM,

I did see the post earlier and reached out to harmon who was in a same situation like me, but he manage to get no birth record from officials at last.

I am still struggling to get document, and its going to take some time, and in other hand i have all other documents ready for submission.

Suppose if i dont get "no birth record" before my application deadline.. is't ok to submit the document first, and send the "no birth record" later.

Please advise.. Thanks.