Thread: Work to Residence (Accredited employer) processing times

Default Work to Residence (Accredited employer) processing times

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little concerned about processing times on work to residence visa. I have a job offer from an accredited employer to start working in february 2017 and I've submitted my application in november 8th NZT.

My application was forwarded to Washington DC office and I thought that this visa takes about 5 working days to be processed but so far the online status is still Submitted.

Does anyone know if this is normal timeframe? Also, does INZ send an email when application is approved? I'm trying to be patient but I check my application once a day and have always same status.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kasejeni View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm a little concerned about processing times on work to residence visa. I have a job offer from an accredited employer to start working in february 2017 and I've submitted my application in november 8th NZT.

My application was forwarded to Washington DC office and I thought that this visa takes about 5 working days to be processed but so far the online status is still Submitted.

Does anyone know if this is normal timeframe? Also, does INZ send an email when application is approved? I'm trying to be patient but I check my application once a day and have always same status.

Thanks!
    the processing time always vary from branch to branch... Work visa usually takes 21 days - but lately is taken 1.5 months even 2 months... if people are applying onshore.

You can always call!

everything will be okay! We have to learn to wait

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by YessicaCBO View Post
    the processing time always vary from branch to branch... Work visa usually takes 21 days - but lately is taken 1.5 months even 2 months... if people are applying onshore.

You can always call!

everything will be okay! We have to learn to wait

good luck
    Hi YessicaCBO,

thanks for such a quick answer. I'm sure everything will be ok. 21 days seems fine to me, 2 months... I don't want to learn to wait that much :-p

Thanks again for your answer, this forum is awesome!

My visa has been approved!!! 17 business days, not bad at all. Now it's time to search for flights, apartments, suburbs...

Wellington, see you in two months!!!