Thread: Can I add dependent child to my resident visa under partnership Cat?

Default Can I add dependent child to my resident visa under partnership Cat?

Hi ,
    First of all thank you for all who maintaining such a healthy,true forum helping people around the world !!!!!!

This question regarding resident visa application under partnership category.

I have a 2 year old kid stays overseas never been to New Zealand yet due to some health issue. Now I am planning to bring my kid near future as she recovered well.

Now I am ready to apply resident visa under partnership category Can I add my baby into the same application?

Case officer will be okay to approve resident visa for my baby stays overseas?

regards,

I recently sponsored my partner for her residency which included her 9 year old daughter that lives in her home country. It was apporved without any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Nurrish View Post
    I recently sponsored my partner for her residency which included her 9 year old daughter that lives in her home country. It was apporved without any questions
    Thanks Nurrish,

So 9 year old daughter never been to Newzealand before?
    During application approved your partner here in NZ? and her daughter out side of newzealand ? Thats exactly matchs to my situation .
    When your application was processed ?

I can still think positive on my new application

regards,

Yeah thats right her daughter has never been here but my partner was in NZ during the time of the application.

We submitted the application 27th June and granted on 8th November.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurrish View Post
    Yeah thats right her daughter has never been here but my partner was in NZ during the time of the application.

We submitted the application 27th June and granted on 8th November.

Awesome and Congratulation... SO all passports must be sent to wellington branch for stamping ? Can stamping be done at different branches as both are at two different branches at moment.

regards,

The passports can be stamped at different offices. This often happens if one partner has gone ahead to NZ for a job, leaving the other partner to follow with the family when arrangements have been finalized.