Thread: how to know health case status

Default how to know health case status

I submitted my SMC application to London branch on 25 july, but application was lodged on 19 aug
    then CO contacted me and application is in process, he never talked anything about my medicals, how will i know they are acceptable or not? if they have to be referred to MA at what stage this is done?
    The online system shows my medicals date as 19 aug whereas medicals were done on 14 july
    i am quite sure my medical reports were ok, but still want to knw the status

INZ have a computer system which sorts medicals and sends any to the MAs if there is any reading outside the norms. This happens soon after they are sent in, so if you have heard nothing three months later, yours hasn't been sent. Surely you talked to the doctor at the time? - s/he will have said if you appeared fit and healthy, didn't s/he?

There is a well-known glitch with the INZ system which alters the date for lodging the medical any time anyone there opens your records, for any reason, even if it's nothing to do with medicals, even if it's just by mistake and they immediately exit the records again, so that change in the date on your status is meaningless.

You can't access different aspects of your case at will. INZ officials only contact you if they need more information or if they have something to tell you.

Yes all the readings were within normal limit