Thread: KA02 FORM-ELEMENT ONE-Summarise your knowledge of the natural sciences relevant to your discipline and how it has been developed through formal study,

Default KA02 FORM-ELEMENT ONE-Summarise your knowledge of the natural sciences relevant to your discipline and how it has been developed through formal study,

KA02 FORM-ELEMENT ONE-Summarise your knowledge of the natural sciences relevant to your discipline and how it has been developed through formal study, on-job learning and/or continuing professional development.

I have filled 1st element. kindly review and comment for improvement

What should I write on right column(Provide annotations to your supplementary evidence (document and page number)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by srhr43 View Post
    KA02 FORM-ELEMENT ONE-Summarise your knowledge of the natural sciences relevant to your discipline and how it has been developed through formal study, on-job learning and/or continuing professional development.

I have filled 1st element. kindly review and comment for improvement

What should I write on right column(Provide annotations to your supplementary evidence (document and page number)
    Hi Srhr43,
    Sorry for late reply as i have been busy..

I have checked Pdf and bease on my exprerience & internet search i have following suggestions (Not an immmigration advise)

1. You have written one paragraph(not realy structured) to expressed all four points(Performance Indicators) mentioned in the Knowledge elements 1, if i were you , i would answer each indicor with seprate paragraph/line.

2. You have just said what have you studied and just said what geologist does, but you didn't answer what realy have you done, forinstance Questions arises, do you realy used this knowledge in the fieled as well? or have you ever used it? Even you havn't used all the element area or performance indicators, you should think broadly, look for the possibiliities how can you corelate /match your expereicne and your studies together...

3. Another thing, after answering to each indicator of knowledge area in different lines/paraghraph , at the end of each knowledge element add one to two summary line..which shows what you realy know about this elemnets what have you gained.

I don't have nothing much to say ..i hope this helps you...

Thanks a lot

Hi All,

I'm a Bachelor of Science in Electronics Technology graduate and would like take some help in writing the KA02 elements.
    Eg: Summarise your knowledge of the natural sciences relevant to your discipline and how it has been developed through formal study, on-job learning and/or continuing professional development.

hi guys, you can frame your writings like the one below. Corelate your qualifications and work experiences.

"In my academic study I have learned knowledge of the physical world and the natural sciences including

• General and Inorganic Chemistry
    • Engineering Physics
    • Differential and Integral Calculus

The fundamental understanding has helped me in my job in <blank> career. <blank> Engineers apply social and physical sciences to improve organisational outcomes, and to predict and evaluate the results of change.

When I started work, I have used that knowledge to understand root cause and develop solutions that are bound by natural and physical laws. An example is resources have finite capacity – be it for resources on financial, manpower, materials and process. When I was a consultant in <blank>, I was involved in a project in deploying advance planning and scheduling systems to a client. The purpose of the system is to automatically schedule the jobs to all its repair stations using heuristics and optimisation algorithm enabling our client to do more with the same finite resources. My role is to understand the user requirements and ‘translate’ that to the algorithm in our system. Since this is a scheduling project, the task requires someone who has an in-depth understanding of capacity planning with finite resources. The knowledge I have learned in my undergrad made me understand the application of the constraints."

Thanks for the headsup Hernani. This is much helpful!

Do you know how should we provide the "supplementary evidence (document and page number)" in the right section of each element in KA02 form. Any idea?

josephkancharla:

May I ask how did you fill in the right column of each element?
    I put reference to Section Three Evidence not Section Four Supplementary Evidence. Thank you.

Hi,

I am attaching one page just a reference only. You can write more. Element should supported by evidence like calculation and other material e.g.document 1 belongs to this element. Work episode should linked with these elements.111.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OwenAlly View Post
    josephkancharla:

May I ask how did you fill in the right column of each element?
    I put reference to Section Three Evidence not Section Four Supplementary Evidence. Thank you.