Hi there, form number inz 1178. Im stuck on section B. (b2) details of family members who will be included the residence application.
Its only my wife who is applying on form inz 1000. We have two children, but they are not applying for residence.

And the second question is how do you certify a true copy of a passport. photo copy and get a police officer to check and sign?

And lastly. can I use a police officer as a person authorised to take statutory declaration.

Any help appreciated.
Many Thanks.