Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talent (accredited employer) visa + Family

Default Talent (accredited employer) visa + Family

Hi Guys!

My Husband has applied for Talent (accr. empl.) work visa, I've applied for Partner work visa and our little daughter for Visitor visa (depend.child). The application has lodged in 17/11/2016. Everyone is saying it's a fast processing type of visa for my Husband, but it is the 10th day today without any news from the London Branch. I am getting a little bit worried...maybe did we make a mistake on the application form or did not attach something...I am getting insane about that, checking the tracking every hour..

The immigration wrote on the first day: "We will endeavour to process your application as fast as we can. If your application cannot be processed within 10 working days, your Immigration Officer will contact you accordingly to advise if they require any information or documents for your application."

So should I ask them or just be patient?

Anyone has experience with talent+family visa processing time? Maybe it will take more than 20 working days as the 'average' visas do?

I know, they could be very busy in the office and each case handled independently, but this is not making me calm at this stage.

Cheers Guys,
    Linda

There is nothing that can calm you down, I know, except hearing from INZ. But be assured that this is nothing unusual. INZ times mentioned are only ever their best guess based on past averages, never a promise. Try to think about something else and wait a bit longer.

Notice, that wording says that if it can't be processed within 10 working days, someone will contact you - but it DOESN'T say that that person will contact you within 10 working days.

Thanks for the reply JandM! I try to be patient, it's hard Hope for the best!

Hello JandM! Just got this today: "Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in London and passport sent to NZVAC on 01/Dec/2016.You may collect your passport from NZVAC in London. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID." Does this mean some positive thing or just the passport is coming back to us and no approval at the moment? Thank you!

"The decision" makes it sound as though this is it, but it doesn't say if it's a yes or a no, does it? Good luck and fingers crossed. ++++++++++++++++++

They are cruel! Thanks!

It's funny that til' this news, I was nervous. But from the time I've read this, I became VERY VERY nervous

You're human - it's always hardest when the "this is it" moment is nearest.

Auckland, we are coming!!!!

Wow, have some of these.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast