Thread: Getting more points after lodgement

Default Getting more points after lodgement

hi all
    I am just thinking if i can claim points after allocation a case officer to my application?

If you've already sent in your ITA, there's no reason to claim more points. Points are only useful for getting your EOI selected.

Really, the only time you might need to claim extra points is if the CO discovered that s/he had to disallow some, so you had to get back over the 160 requirement for your application to continue being processed.

Because afrer ITA and before my lodgement, the score table for qualification has been updated and I lost 10 score.
    I am just wondering if I can get sth and provide doc ti make up that loss score?

Normally, the rules that were in force when your EOI was selected go on being applied to your case, even though a rules change then happens.

What if I have already been selected, but I haven’t been sent an invitation to apply yet?

If you have already been selected your application will be assessed on the basis of the points threshold for selection on the date that your EOI was selected from the Pool. However, if you have not been invited to apply on or before 11 October, you will need to meet the new requirements for evidence of English language.

What if I’ve already been invited to apply?

If you’ve already received a letter inviting you to apply and setting out the documents you need to provide, you just need to follow the instructions on the letter. The new points threshold and new requirements for English language evidence do not apply to you regardless of the date of your application. You must make your application within the timeframe specified in your invitation letter.
    https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abou...anges/nzrp-smc