Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Asessment SMC Residence Visa

Default Final Asessment SMC Residence Visa

Hi everyone.My application is on the final assessment of my CO. A couple of weeks ago she emailed me an outlined assessments of my application based on the Employer's responses on the questionnaire that was sent to her.She said she is giving me a chance to give my comments and provide additional information. On the initial assessment, it was mentioned there that based on Employer's answers I am not actually doing the tasks as Office Manager as per ANSCO. (could be because of the some "terms" or "words" used on the reply).

I answered every item cited properly with examples and additional information. I am confident that I have answered it in accordance with what is stipulated on ANZSCO as well as what I really am doing at work as OFFICE Manager. The owner/Managing Director of the company also supports my application by providing me with a supplemental letter showing his support on my application and testifying that I really do the tasks as Office Manager of the company and he is willing to sign any document to support my application. It was also indicated on the letter that my CO can contact him or see him in person to further discuss his letter.
    I sent the letter together with my responses all at the same time

Do you think my application will have a chance to get approved?

You have done everything you can for the moment. Of course you must be very anxious while you are waiting, but waiting is all you can do. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    You have done everything you can for the moment. Of course you must be very anxious while you are waiting, but waiting is all you can do. Good luck.
    Hi JandM☺

Thank you for your reply. I pray that everything will be alright.I said to myself that I am willing to wait so long as the outcome is favorable to me. I am on the process of my work visa renewal and anxious that its result might be affected because of the concerns of my SMC RV😕

Hi JandM.

My CO acknowledged my reply and said she will make a final assessment based on the information I have provided. After a day she asked for the copy of my Police Certificate because I only sent the order form before since I need to get it from my home country.I asked her if she needs the original so I can post it to her and replied the following day that I do not have to worry about posting it.
    What do you think is the current status of my aplication now? Are they double checking my documents?My application is on its 7th month now. Thank you

It sounds like it. Good luck.

It sounds like it. Good luck.
    Hi JandM..Do you think if one application has underwent these procedures, like on my case they sent PPI and I replied on the deadline.Then after 2 days, CO asked for my police certificate then I provided it immediately.CO then acknowledged it and said that I dont have to send the original.Do you think if my application will be declined upon reading my replies and comments which I sent to them,they will still ask for other document like police certificate? or immediately decline my application?

Whats the process?

Thank you

Hi JandM. I got a PPI for my work visa application and the issues are the same of what was stipulated on the PPI for my SMC application. What do you think is the status of my SMC application right now?

I imagine that your replies have gone into your file, which will be in the rotating queue of your CO's allocation of cases, waiting for its next turn for her attention. She won't have dropped everything the moment your replies arrived - your case will have gone to the back of the line once she had sent out the queries, and will have to work its way to the front again before she next looks at it.

I imagine that your replies have gone into your file, which will be in the rotating queue of your CO's allocation of cases, waiting for its next turn for her attention. She won't have dropped everything the moment your replies arrived - your case will have gone to the back of the line once she had sent out the queries, and will have to work its way to the front again before she next looks at it.
    Hi JandM... My CO just emailed me that the result is on its way now to courier. I checked the status online but it is still on Pending status. I thought my CO will inform me via email about the outcome of our application. I am worried about it cos they sent it to courier, Does it mean its declined or its the normal process?

Many thanks.

It isn't normal for the CO to tell an applicant what the outcome is. You can't and shouldn't read anything into this, any more than what she has said - that it's being sent.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast