Thread: Online Status Change

Question Online Status Change

Hi, Everyone!

We already sent our ITA documents last Nov 8 to Manukau branch. We received our original documents back + the lodgement letter last Nov 25. It says in the letter that they have received our application last Nov 11 and is currently being processed and CO will be allocated in the next 3-6 months. However, they need to have our NBI clearance instead of Police Certificates. We sent in our NBI clearance last Dec 5 and it usually takes 3 days before they receive the documents.

I've been checking our online status and it's still Decision Successful. Our ITA will expire on Dec 15 and I'm worried that our application won't be tagged as received before then. I've read some comments saying that their applications were already tagged as Pending and it even shows the lodgement date. I don't see that information in our application.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

Don't worry. The online status is input by a different department - not the people doing the work - and often lags behind real events.

Thanks, JandM! Yea, I'll just probably believe what the letter says that they have already received our documents and is already being processed.