Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partnership Working Visa

Default Partnership Working Visa

Hello everyone,

I really need advise. Ive been reading some previous post from this forum and I find it very helpful.

I am a Filipina and my partner is a Kiwi Citizen. We met last 2015 of May through Vodafone in the Philippines as He had his training there. We Became Friends since then and we both know we like each other so much and became couple last July 28,2015. Our relationship bloom like always as our friends, workers in Vodafone NZ and Philippines are aware about us. Our both relatives (parents,siblings etc) they have been always supportive. Now, we were in Long distance relationship as i had to complete my degree and get my license in Philippines and he has a to work in NZ as well. But he visited me last October 2015 for (2 weeks), Jan 28, 2016 ( more than 2 weeks) last April 2016 for 20 days and last november 2016 to pick me up as Im going to.come with him in NZ to live together. He prepared everything for us, new house and etc. Btw, Im.on General.Tourist Visa with Bond fee as I CO think Im.unlikely to leave NZ when my visa will expire. but good thing is, I can re apply for anothef visa and extend my visa. my question is, do u think.my situation is.so hard and wont be eligible to apply for partnership working visa? We are planning to apply.on late January 2017.

PLEASE help give me some advise. we dont wanna be away from each other ever again.

Thanks everyone.

[Edited foreign language content removed in line with Forum Rule 2. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236]

When did you move in together?

Hi

Thanks for taking time to reply.

We started to live together here last November 15, 2016. And i have 6 months general visitor visa atm. We planning to apply for partnership working visa on February or Early March. Do you think i would be eligible in this visa? As per assessment from previous application (which is general visitor visa) , the Immigration officer assessed as in Geniune relationship.

We know from experience that INZ take applications seriously with around three months' good evidence of living together. And keep collecting all the time during processing, and afterwards, too, because you will need 12 months' evidence when you want to apply for residence. It's a good idea to keep copies of everything you send in, in case you need to show a different office what you have already sent in when applying for your first work visa. See here for ideas about evidence. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof

Jan!

Thanks for your advices
    We really appreciate it!

Can you tell what kind of evidence we can provide about you living at the property together?

All the best,

and also, I dont have my own funds and banking stuff in here (even in phil as Im purely supported by him and sponsored even MY TRAVELS TO.COME HERE AND the BOND fee). But when we are in distance he transferred me money many times. Now we are in NZ, he cant join me on his own bank as Im on tourist visa and not allowed here. So whenever he give me money while im here he always provide cash. So how can we provide evidence of banking? But we have our both names on the utility bills and the tenancy agreement is under to his parents however i dont think thats a problem since we can just ask them to write a letter . Any advices huhu Ty

..hello fellow "kababayan".. I am also here as a visit visa but you can still make your partners bank account joint to you.. Your partner have to write a letter stating that you live on the same address(your partner need to bring a proof of address also). If your partner has a life and car insurance, you can ask him to add you on a joint policy. You can also ask for a New world club card online and they will deliver the card on the address so more proof.

Hello There,

Thanks for your reply. I believe i had reply to you earlier but wonder whit was gone. anyways,

Are u on General Tourist Visa? We actually tried to apply at ASB but told we cant as Im on General Tourist visa for 6 months and they said other bank has the same rules as well. From which bank did you apply for Joint account? and also, Can i use utility bill as my proof of address? Please advise.

Thanks

Because we are only allowed to speak english here.. anyways, Yes i am here on a 9 months visit visa and I am about to send my application this 4th january even though I got here august. We just started gathering evidence on november thats why..
    My wife's bank is westpac and pretty sure they can make it joint. But i think they can only make it joint when you're married. You can call them and ask just like we did. You can also ask your partner to order online then have it name to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast