Thread: Question about Variation of conditions

Default Question about Variation of conditions

Hi All,

I am now working as an accounts officer in a wholesale company with a employer assisted working visa. Next year I will be promoted as Accounts Executive in the same company. Do I need to make a VOC for this change or to apply for a new visa? If it is for VOC, does the employer need to put this on advertisement?

As the major tasks for this new job are assisting in formulating budgetary, variance analysis, making financial report, examining operating costs and organisations' income and expenditure, maintaining accounting systems, ect. The turnover for this company is about $10 million per year. Can I use the ANZSCO 221112 Management Accountant to submit EOI after the promotion?

Thanks.

I think you need to talk to INZ to ask if you need VOC for your promoted post, or if the present visa will cover it.

It looks as though you are definitely doing the right research about your second question. We on the forum are not allowed to give you the answer. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51538