Thread: Smc related , ITA lodged nov

Question Smc related , ITA lodged nov

Hi everyone,
    m new member to here,
    My timeline
    Eoi submitted- 11 aug 140 points , partner included in application but no points claimed for him
    ITA received- 8 sep
    ITA lodged- 2 nov
    Fees deducted , got original docs back
    Branch - henderson
    Waiting for co allocation ...?????
    Lot of queries n mind ...
    * should i get to be ready for more docs
    Pay slips bank st nd tax summary ( and for how many months they would ask?????? , as i have been in current job more thn a year)
    * worried about partner english requirement ( under old rules)
    *He is competent english user , we just provided letter from his employer & his secondary certificates
    It should be enough or they can ask for esol purchase , that is also very expensive to pay.
    * one issue for medical
    Underweight lol😜 , however overall healthy
    So need suggestion about it . Is it really a big issue???? anyone has experience related it

Please reply to these queries, m really worried

Thanks n advance
    Last edited by simar toor; 8th December 2016 at 07:52 PM.

It is normal to be anxious while you are waiting for any reaction from INZ. Everybody feels this way.

But you should not keep looking for difficulties when they have not happened - try to think about something different, for the good of your health. It will take a long time before INZ will have worked through all the papers about your case.

Keep all your financial records safely, then you can send whatever INZ might decide to ask for. These days, it is usually possible to print off older records and get them authenticated, in case you haven't kept any.

Under the old regulations, the evidence about your partner's English may well stand. As you know, those rules stated that if there was any doubt, an IELTS test result would be the deciding factor. He would have to show a minimum average mark of 5, across all the tests. But why would there be any doubt? If his employer in NZ is satisfied, it is likely to be fine.

Have you received any comment from INZ about your medical? These days, medicals are scanned by computer for automatic referral to MAs (or not) just about as soon as they arrive with INZ.

Thanks jandm for quite info
    Yes , i keep ready everything if they ask.
    Nd saving money for more extra things

For english of partner, his employer has written very satsify letter that he is working in english enviroment more thn a year.
    I think , they wont ask for esol or ielts.

For medical, i dont get any mail yet from inz.
    When my medical was done , then i received mail from emedical that they submitted my medical to inz.
    After lodging application , nothing received yet