Thread: English language evidence

Default English language evidence

Hello,

I have submitted my ITA on 1st December to London Office, they have withdrawn the visa levy fees 1697 POUND, does this mean i have got a CO?

also i have provided a letter from University that my study was in English language, my MSC transcript stating i have studied my subjects in English language and a scholarship invitation letter that i have spend 12 months in Turkey for studying. would that be sufficient?

my partner (i claim 20 points from her) i have submitted a letter from university states that study is in English language, and transcript for master subjects recent.

kindly advise, i am still waiting for news from INZ.

Regards

I have submitted my ITA on 1st December to London Office, they have withdrawn the visa levy fees 1697 POUND, does this mean i have got a CO?
    No. You will probably have to wait several months before your case is allocated to a CO. Your file will now be queuing in date order with hundreds of others. Each time a CO finishes enough of their case-load that they have room for some more, they take files from the front of the queue - yours will get its turn in the end.

Requirements for proof of English ability are in the process of changing. See here for the exact details. Which apply to you will depend on exactly when your EOI was selected. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/41495.htm

thnaks JandM for the reply, but in my case if the officer as ked for the test, will my partner be considered as principal applicant also? so that the score required for ilets for example will be 6.5 or more? or shall be 5.0 minimum as a partner
    note that i am claiming 20 point from my partner

Quote Originally Posted by ahyehia View Post
    Hello,

also i have provided a letter from University that my study was in English language, my MSC transcript stating i have studied my subjects in English language and a scholarship invitation letter that i have spend 12 months in Turkey for studying. would that be sufficient?

my partner (i claim 20 points from her) i have submitted a letter from university states that study is in English language, and transcript for master subjects recent.

kindly advise, i am still waiting for news from INZ.

Regards
    Hi,

I submitted my application arrived at the London office on 23 November 2016 from South Africa. 1697 pound deducted on 28 November 2016. I received a mail from my immigration officer on 28 November also stating he would be dealing with my case and how long he anticipated it would take. You should hear within 10 days from your CO from the date that your application arrived.

Good luck

As you will see here http://onlineservices.immigration.go...nual/30542.htm, as you are claiming points for your partner's qualification, she must also meet the English language requirements as for a principal applicant. If she is sitting IELTS, she must pass with a 6.5 average across all four tests.

You should hear within 10 days from your CO from the date that your application arrived.
    I'm sorry, but that isn't so as a general rule. You are lucky that you heard so quickly. Many people have to wait MUCH longer till their file is allocated to a CO.