Thread: Partners Recognized Qualifications points not included while applying EOI online, How to make it consider my partner's Qualification

Default Partners Recognized Qualifications points not included while applying EOI online, How to make it consider my partner's Qualification

Hi ENZ forum,

I am applying my EOI through online, following are my conditions:

I individually get 145 points for my age, Qualification and Experience in Long term shortage list.
    My partner has completed IELTS with overall band of 7 out of 9(required in 5)
    My partners qualification is evaluated by IQA - NZQA as Level 9.

So I should be allowed to claim 20 points for my recognized qualification,
    I added the IELTS details, Qualification details, however the (20 points) points are not added while I am applying online..?

Any help on the above condition will be appreciated.

Your's sincerely
    Keyvee

Did you apply ITA yet? You can add when apply ITA or update them

Hi NguyenHuynh,

Thank you.

I am in the process of applying EOI....not yet filed my EOI.
    Now that we need to show 160 points to get selected in the pool.

As I include my partner's IELTS score and Recognised education(M.B.A. and Bachelor of Engineering, IQA done for both and MBA recognised as level 9), the 20 points for Level 9 is not getting added.
    Can anyone from this forum help me, so that I can make use of that 20 points.

Thanks,
    Keyvee

It sounds as though there must be SOMETHING on the form that you have not filled in, or ticked. Nobody else can check it for you, so it's hard to see how anyone will be able to help.

Thank you JandM.

Does posting a Screenshot(will mask the personal details) related to above query, adhere to forum rules?.
    Last edited by keyvee; 14th December 2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Better understanding

Yes, you can try, in case anyone else who has done this may be able to notice something you haven't seen.

Thank you JandM.

At K1 section - System requests an input for "Please indicate how xxxxxx meets the minimum standard of English, as defined in the Guide under English Language Requirements in the section Summary of Terms."

I have selected the first option "An English language test with required score (IELTS overall band score of 5 or more,...."
    Which is the route cause for the problem(points not added).

However, I have changed the selection to the second option: "An English language test with required score if claiming points for your partner's skilled employment or offer of skilled employment or recognised qualification(IELTS overall band score of 6.5 or more)...." now the points are added as per the requirement.

Thank you forum members. My special Thanks to JandM.

Regards,
    Keyvee

Oh, good - you found the mistake at last.