Thread: General Visit Visa

Default General Visit Visa

Hi Guys,

My mother and brother planning to come down here for a small visit and now in the process of document preparing. Just wondering what is the address he should mention all his letters taken from Employer? He is applying online. Is it ok if he mentions it as below?

The Immigration Officer,
    New Zealand Immigration Service.

We don't know the branch visa is processing since application submitting online.

Thanks,

I don't understand what letters you mean. What does he feel he needs to send?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I don't understand what letters you mean. What does he feel he needs to send?
    Sorry about confusion. He needs to get a letter from his employer to confirm his leave arrangement for the visit. I think it should be addressed to Immigration New Zealand. So thats the address I'm worried about.

That will be fine for the employer to put on the letter. Your brother will be able to find out from INZ where to actually send it.

Thanks JandM, he is applying online. That's we worried about address. When I apply I used;

The Immigration Officer,
    New Zealand Immigration Service,
    London,
    United Kingdom,

But this time it is online, So will use it as;

The Immigration Officer,
    Immigration New Zealand.

Just upload the letter online using the same application you initially submitted.

I have another question, I'm panning to apply visitor visa for my mother and brother online. Can I create an account in INZ and submit two separate applications on behalf of them? Do I need to get written authorization from them to do that?

Thanks,

Normally, adult people make their own applications. See what the Guide for application says.