Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Auckland in Jan

Default Moving to Auckland in Jan

Hi there - we are a British family moving to Auckland in Jan. I'm 41, my wife is 39 and our kids are 10 and 7. We are looking to build up a network of friends and hope we can connect with others who are sharing the experience of emigrating to the city. I'm a teacher and my wife is a nurse/midwife. If you have recently arrived or are arriving and looking to meet people like us, send me a message an let's arrange to meet up! We are up for meeting and getting to know all nationalities and ages - we are very sociable!

Hello. Do you know yet whereabouts in Auckland you will be settling?

We will be moving from Canada to Auckland in March and would be happy to meet up, keep us posted on your adventure

Gary&Nancy

Hi - we're not sure yet...looking around the Blockhouse Bay area at the moment..

Great - thank you - we will! Looking forward to meeting you both in 2017! Lovbuds not sure how to send you a PM with contact details..can you drop me a message?
    Last edited by deannz; 17th December 2016 at 09:43 PM.

You need to make five posts on any thread, then the forum will automatically (within about 20 minutes) switch on your ability to use the PM system, then you will be able to send and receive messages.

Tried to send PM, guess you need to make a couple more replies
    We are getting pretty excited about our big move and would love to meet up and start our friend network with you guys.

Have a great day, its -15 and snowing here today UGG

Same here - looking forward to starting our new life.
    Enjoy your last cold December!!
    Last edited by Dave in NZ; 19th December 2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Removed email to comply with Rule 10

Dean,
    We have had to remove your email to comply with our rules (Rule 10). This is done to prevent non members contacting you. Please make one more post then you will be able to use the PM system which works very well. I wish you all the success in your move over here

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236

Quote Originally Posted by deannz View Post
    Hi - we're not sure yet...looking around the Blockhouse Bay area at the moment..
    I'm around the corner in New Windsor. Let me know if you have any questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast