Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Transport industry Wage /salary/rate/contract

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nz
    Posts
    7

    Default Transport industry Wage /salary/rate/contract

    Hi everyone,
    I would like to know how much earn per hours a truck driver class 5 in Milk delivery , logging truck and general bulk in New Zealand??

    And what is the difference between a agreement contract and a Permanent contract? If I got the essential skills work visa, may /did i have to sign a permanent contract or not ?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nz
    Posts
    7

    Default Someone for an answer please?

    Quote Originally Posted by YvonFr View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to know how much earn per hours a truck driver class 5 in Milk delivery , logging truck and general bulk in New Zealand??

    And what is the difference between a individual employee agreement contract and a Permanent contract? If I got the essential skills work visa, may i have to sign a permanent contract or not ?

    Thanks
    Merry Christmas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35,978

    Default

    I'm just replying to say I'm sorry to see nobody has answered. I guess there isn't anyone around among the members at the moment who works as a truck driver. Have you tried Googling for job advertisements?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    412

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nz
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I'm just replying to say I'm sorry to see nobody has answered. I guess there isn't anyone around among the members at the moment who works as a truck driver. Have you tried Googling for job advertisements?
    Hello JandM and Thanks for your answer, don't be sorry it's not your fault, it's Christmas so everybody is busy.

    Googling for job advertisement and get some information about rates etc ... yes i did that before ,the things is the company for who I work think that I'm a idiot and they said to me ,in Nz the driver earn between 20&23$ max per hours flat rates no overtime etc ... and i need a real proof for show them and stop them talk S*** ,
    I don't know all the rules and law in Nz . For example about the contract, when you apply for the essential skills work visa you have to provide an INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYEE AGREEMENT CONTRACT to INZ , but after when you get the visa you have to sign a new contract! No?? a Permanent contract?

    Thanks Gran for your reply,i will see this !

    Sorry for the mistakes in English .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35,978

    Default

    Under the heading New Zealand job offer, here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ZL&applying=no is what I found about what you have to give as proof of the job. I don't think you need anything different from that original, offered contract, to continue on an Essential Skills visa (because the visa will have been issued for a length of time that makes sense under the terms of the contract, for instance, if you've been offered a one-year contract, INZ won't give you a two-year visa). But if you then wanted to apply for Residence afterwards, you'd need the offer of a permanent skilled job.

    I found this https://www.careers.govt.nz/jobs-dat...-truck-driver/ about rates of pay - that's from just last month. It's not that different from the rates mentioned in this article from last year. http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald...river-shortage

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Nz
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Under the heading New Zealand job offer, here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ZL&applying=no is what I found about what you have to give as proof of the job. I don't think you need anything different from that original, offered contract, to continue on an Essential Skills visa (because the visa will have been issued for a length of time that makes sense under the terms of the contract, for instance, if you've been offered a one-year contract, INZ won't give you a two-year visa). But if you then wanted to apply for Residence afterwards, you'd need the offer of a permanent skilled job.

    I found this https://www.careers.govt.nz/jobs-dat...-truck-driver/ about rates of pay - that's from just last month. It's not that different from the rates mentioned in this article from last year. http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald...river-shortage
    Hello JandM ,

    Merry Christmas/Joyeux NoŽl !!

    Merci beaucoup for your answers , I will see what happens with those informations ... crow fingers !!

    Have a good evening.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •