Thread: looking suggestions for EOI apply

Question looking suggestions for EOI apply

Hi everyone,
    I just got my work visa on MANAGER post and its from my new employer and now can i apply the EOI before the before 3 months or should i have to wait for this 90 days and also planning to take IELTS exams so my only question is am i eligible to apply EOI recently....
    thanks
    a.capri

Hi guys,could anyone help me out in this situation,pleaseee

If you don't yet have proof of English ability as required by the regulations, any EOI you submit won't be selected. See here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...-resident-visa and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the link for checking the criteria. Remember, INZ can't accept any claim BEFORE you have fulfilled it - that is, it's no use saying, 'I will have x qualification,' or, 'I will have x years work experience.'

If your question about the 90 days is about a probation period in your contract, that as the only query would not bar you from putting in your EOI, but if it was selected and then you didn't pass the probation, lost your job, and didn't find another one in a very short space of time, INZ would have to reject your application.

Thanks JandM for making me clear