Thread: JandM need help

Default JandM need help

Hi JandM,, first of all thank you very much for coming up that extra mile to help others,
    My question is that my co requested some more explanation on ird yesterday afternoon and I (my lawyer) have sent him the required documents during lunch time today (she scanned them plus emailed them to the case officer,(1pm and already got confirmation from co by 2:30pm that he will put that info into my file). What happens next!? Is my file is going to be at the end of the queue again to wait for his attention again?
    Because when he asked for those docs he didn't gave us any limited time or anything and we have provided it within 24 hours.
    Can I expect something soon? As he has already done the employer questionarrie plus previously I have already provided all the bank statements, pay slips and ird summary. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Jayse3627; 20th December 2016 at 09:00 PM.

What happens next!? Is my file is going to be at the end of the queue again to wait for his attention again?
    Nobody who's not in the INZ office right by his desk can tell you that. I think it will depend on whether your file was still there while he dealt with any other matters on your case, or if he had moved on to someone else's affairs by the time your reply arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Nobody who's not in the INZ office right by his desk can tell you that. I think it will depend on whether your file was still there while he dealt with any other matters on your case, or if he had moved on to someone else's affairs by the time your reply arrived.
    Thanks a lot JandM ,,, the mail he sent to my lawyer stated that he has been reviewing my file and have some requests.... then he asked for clarification of ird which was bit over than it should have been ( that was cos I got paid for my contract breakdown, my company paid me annual holidays, alternative holidays, termination clearance, and some other holidays which I owed from the company--- and that happend while I was holding student visa)..... but I have all the documents to prove that and have already supplied that.... fingers crossed now ... I will still expect it to be clear before Xmas holidays
    Last edited by Jayse3627; 21st December 2016 at 03:03 AM.

hey jayse 3627
    can you please tell me that in how many months you got paid over and how much amount was it ???? and for how many months ????

Quote Originally Posted by honey001 View Post
    hey jayse 3627
    can you please tell me that in how many months you got paid over and how much amount was it ???? and for how many months ????
    I wasn't paid over, it was my money which I owed throughout 4 years of work( never took any holidays from work that's why they summed up ) and the time my company paid me all of those together I was holding student visa that's why case officer questioned about it .... which is obvious..... the way you are asking it sounds like you are saying that I worked illegally when I wasn't supposed to!!?? Am I right ? Is that what your question is??

Quote Originally Posted by Jayse3627 View Post
    I wasn't paid over, it was my money which I owed throughout 4 years of work( never took any holidays from work that's why they summed up ) and the time my company paid me all of those together I was holding student visa that's why case officer questioned about it .... which is obvious..... the way you are asking it sounds like you are saying that I worked illegally when I wasn't supposed to!!?? Am I right ? Is that what your question is??
    Hi Jayse3627, I think the reason why he asked may because he shared the same experience and he wanna know your details to see whether his been affected.

Hey summer9 and honey001,
    Apologies if I sounded rude , but I was just trying to ask him what he meant? !! The way I read it,, it sounded like that to me, he might hv meant in different way..... but yeah I also tried to explain my situation that this is the thing that happend in my case