Thread: General Visit Visa soon to apply Partnership based visa

Default General Visit Visa soon to apply Partnership based visa

Hi there,

im on general visit visa for 6 months subject to bond offer. Now when we apply for general tourist visa, we declare that im here to meet our friends, his family and travel and to be with my partner but didn't mention that we are planning to apply Partnership visa in the future once im here. However the CO believe that we are in geniune relatioship so was granted for general tourist visa (not limited, and as per CO i can extend and apply for another visa)for us to give chance.of meeting his family.

My question is will it affect my partnership base visa in the futur as we plan to apply on feb..

hoping to hear from.u guys.

Thank you

When I apply for a general tourist visa we did declare that my purpose for visiting is to meet her family and gather evidence of living together.

Quote Originally Posted by snatch_zeus View Post
    When I apply for a general tourist visa we did declare that my purpose for visiting is to meet her family and gather evidence of living together.

Should be fine, right?

Really stressing about visa haha

Yes, should be fine.

EVERYBODY gets anxious. We're all human, and we're used to being able to control our lives. Then we get to this situation that depends on a huge government bureaucracy where we don't have any power. It's stressful, and that's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes, should be fine.

EVERYBODY gets anxious. We're all human, and we're used to being able to control our lives. Then we get to this situation that depends on a huge government bureaucracy where we don't have any power. It's stressful, and that's normal.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE TO READ MY SENTIMENTS.

do u think sending my bond receipt as my evidence will help as well for financial dependence evidence to my partner? Just afraid that they will bring up my application before as General Tourist Visa and they would think im not bonafide tourist. Do you think it would matter?

Like I said, it should be fine. There are so many applications every year that INZ don't look in detail like that. It is not as if you didn't say you have a partner - nobody can accuse you of trying to hide that fact.