Thread: Resident Visa - process/flow - Check List - Please

Red face Resident Visa - process/flow - Check List - Please

Dear friends,

I have done the IQA assessment with NZQA. I did the IQA directly, mean no PAR assessment with NZQA.

Now I want to apply for the Resident Visa and start the process.

It would be good if some one share the steps/stages involved at Resident visa process. Based on the check-list, I will try to parallelly proceed with those stages.

LaksM

Hi

1) You need to pass IELTS.

2) Then next step submit your EOI.

3) Then once EOI is chosen from the selection pool, you will get ITA - invitation to apply.

4) Then you send your resident visa application to Shanghai

5) Then Case Officer phone interview from Shanghai

6) Visa Approved

You haven't mentioned the medical and the police check(s).

sorry, yes you are right JandM.

In fact step 4) Then you send your resident visa application to Shanghai = The longest process, which includes medical and the police check(s).

Thank you farfaraway / JandM.

I am Indian and working at Singapore. I have gone through other forum posts and consolidated below list. Please let me know if I forgot to add any thing to this list.

1) You need to pass IELTS.
    * Two months back, I and my wife appeared the IELTS test and got 6.5 band

2) Then next step submit your EOI.
    * Login at this site - http://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/ and fill the application for Skilled Migrant Expression of Interest.
    * After filling the all details then review the application
    * do the payment.
    * Note: Please let me know if I have to consider any points before submitting the application.

3) Then once EOI is chosen from the selection pool, you will get ITA - invitation to apply.

4) Then you send your resident visa application to Shanghai = The longest process, which includes medical and the police check(s).
    * ITA process: You must submit the all the documents mentioned your ITA with in the deadline, in case you unable to collect the document please contact the person who sent your ITA at least 20 days prior to your deadline and if it is valid reason s/he will postpone another 30 day (it was happen for my case)

* Regarding the documents: the following are the very mandatory to attach,
    * 1. Resident Visa Application Form (look like EOI as attached along with ITA mail) and stable two PP size photo for all the members included on your application.
    * 2. Birth certificate (Notary Attested Photocopy) , if not available please get 'No record of Birth' certificate from VAO/Municipal along with affidavit from Notary (this is what I did and accepted by my CO @Mumbai branch)
    * 3. Each and every pages (even it is blank page) of all passport who all are included in you application (Notary Attested Photocopy).
    * 4. Additional Details Forms (which included in the ITA mail).
    * 5. Medical Certificates (original as sealed copy from your place authorized panel doctor, please refer this link for your nearest panel doctor Panel Doctors
    * 6. Police Certificates (originals and not more than six months) for all the members who all are more that 16 yrs old.
    * 7. Further Police Certificates (originals) in case you were stayed in foreign countries more than one year on continuously (may be multi journey travel conditions) in single visa (like long term temporary visa)
    * 8. English Language Evidence (Notary Attested Photocopy/original) as mentioned in your EOI, it may be Ielts or may be other type.
    * 9. Qualification (Notary Attested Photocopy): it may be IQA and/or your degree certificate and all the transcripts. IQA not required if it is in Exemption list.
    * 10. Work Experience Evidence (Notary Attested Photocopy) attach all of your employer service and/or offer/appointment letter along with 3 pays lip and corresponding bank salary account statement.
    * 11. Evidence of Partnership (Notary Attested Photocopy): if you married.
    * 12. Partner's Qualification (Notary Attested Photocopy): if you married.
    * 13. The last is processing fee of 98400 INR as demand draft also TT services fee if you servicing branch is in India, please see the updated fee details before taking the bank demand draft.

6) Visa Approved

My only comment about this would be to add that you need to check very carefully your eligibility for all the points you intend to claim. See here for all regulations. http://onlineservices.immigration.go...anual/6954.htm After the most recent change in the rules, no one's EOI will be selected unless they have at least 160 points, and it's a waste of money and effort to put submit it without being as certain as possible that you are entitled to every set of points you are adding in.