Thread: Questions About Partnership Visa

Question Questions About Partnership Visa

Hi there!

I have Posted on these Forms a couple of times but am now lost again same with my SO, So i do just want to Clarify some Things... She is 28 and i myself am 18, We had Met online together Early 2015, We had met last Year in August and stayed with each other for 3 Weeks/23 Days getting to Meet a couple of her Friends and Meeting her family getting to know them. Since the time i have left her, I have asked the Question if she would like to apply for a Partnership working Visa to come here and be with me, She had Accepted and we will go for it, At the current Moment we have Photos Together with Family, Friends and Alone together, We have Some Texts on our Phones not too many though (I've lost a fair few from my end due to Phone being Damaged) We have facebook conversations though not all of them (She's had 3 Facebook in the past) and have lost a few... due to being Deleted a few months before we knew we would come to be what we are now, We have lost some from the start, and a huge Chunk in the middle from Feb 2015 to now covering around 3-6 months worth of conversations, We do have Proof of Sharing funds (Stronger since August) and sending money from from December 2015 and having access to Bank to access to funds if needed, we've got Receipts from the sending money to each other though in my fathers name when i sent to her instead of mine due to Western Union Policies, We also have proof of 1 flight together return together in August as well as tickets to see each other. Our plan this year is to see each other in her Home Country again first (Philippines) for 3 months first and Making sure we can get a Lease Agreement Written down for our Stay where ever we plan to stay, and after the 3 months Period apply for the Visa, We will be building more Proof as we go along and Plan on marrying whilst we are Together later this year when we start this process, I am wondering if anyone might have information on what the CO could possibly ask or anything? We plan on Submitting an the New Zealand Visa Office in Cebu Philippines, Would they possibly take into Consideration on Money we have? Or how much she has? What about Age? Would being Married or Unmarried make a Difference?

Any Information from all sides are Welcome, i have gone over it quite a bit Age and that shouldn't affect it as it is not in the Visa Requirement details about it or anything, Neither is Marriage. I am hoping i can gain more information thank you

I will also be able to ask any more Questions and Clarify information.

Bump

i have gone over it quite a bit Age and that shouldn't affect it as it is not in the Visa Requirement details about it or anything, Neither is Marriage.
    Correct on both points.

If you have 'gone over' the regulations https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...HL&applying=no, you know everything that INZ can tell you. Here https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof are the old threads with discussion about what is required and how practically to provide it, which may give you further ideas.

Looking at the criteria, I wonder if you are going to be able to prove satisfactorily that you 'share financial responsibilities'. You mention money transfers in your father's name. This may raise questions for INZ over whether you yourself have financal autonomy, and also whether you are in a position to support yourself, and, potentially, a partner.

Hi JandM This was a while ago, I was using it with the Money i had Earned from my job but had Sent through Western Union as would save less but needed to do through him as i was not at the age i could send at the time so used him, I had transferred a couple of thousand that way before i went to see her, And now that i have i left her one of my Travel cards and have Proof on my Account of money being Withdrawn in Cebu where she currently lives, Could this Possibly be enough Proof? when i get to her we plan on opening a account under both of our Names though it will be 3 months before we apply, Could the fact of the Cards do to be enough? And would they ask for proof of Messages between each other through facebook and such?

Could the fact of the Cards do to be enough?
    Unlikely. They look at a home set up together, with both people contributing and decision making about what to buy for both their use.
    And would they ask for proof of Messages between each other through facebook and such?
    They won't normally ASK, but if evidence is lacking, it goes against the case. You have to decide for yourself what you need to provide. Look at other people's experience, and you'll see what points they have found it necessary to cover.

Well we will be Renting a Condo/Appt whilst there for four months, So do you think this could Possibly will be good enough as it would be under Both of our Names in the Rent, We were planning on just a room but i think a Condo/Appt would be better provided to prove the Evidence for it?

What would you Opinion be?..

No one thing is 'good enough' on its own, but certainly a rental will help the general picture. And any accommodation with a legal tenancy agreement that you can show is fine - the size of the space is irrelevant.