Thread: Work Visa after ITA

Default Work Visa after ITA

Hi ,

We have filed our documents for our ITA and our application is in process and our work visa is going to expire end of February.We are planning to apply for the work visa soon for me and partnership visa for my wife.Do we need to apply paper based for both of us or do I need to apply online for me and paper based for my wife ?I have some doubts regarding that.Is it possible for us to apply at the same time or do we need to wait until my visa is done for us to apply for the partnership visa ?While applying for the work visa do I need to give all the documents again as I have given all the documents for our residence recently ?

Someone please enlighten me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sagarjacky View Post
    Hi ,

We have filed our documents for our ITA and our application is in process and our work visa is going to expire end of February.We are planning to apply for the work visa soon for me and partnership visa for my wife.Do we need to apply paper based for both of us or do I need to apply online for me and paper based for my wife ?I have some doubts regarding that.Is it possible for us to apply at the same time or do we need to wait until my visa is done for us to apply for the partnership visa ?While applying for the work visa do I need to give all the documents again as I have given all the documents for our residence recently ?

Someone please enlighten me

Thanks
    You can apply at the same time
    I think paper based will be better...

Sagar when you have filed IT A and which branch what is the current status If you don't mind

We filed ITA in November and branch is Auckland.Is it possible for us to apply together if mine is done online and my wife's is done paper based.By applying together you mean we can drop both of our applications together in a file at Auckland branch.

Yes