Thread: How long to process student visa?

Default How long to process student visa?

Hi
    I have lodged my file for Newzealand study visa on 5th of December 2016,How long will it take to process my file as my classes are going to start from 13th of February 2017.

There is no way to tell. It takes as long as it takes to verify all your information, and also partly depends on how busy that INZ office is at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Randeep Kaur View Post
    Hi
    I have lodged my file for Newzealand study visa on 5th of December 2016,How long will it take to process my file as my classes are going to start from 13th of February 2017.
    It might take a while, especially if you have used an Indian education agent. Hopefully a visa will be issued

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/nation...mbers-snowball

Yes i have used an indian education agent, but my classes are going to start from 13th FEB.

Your anxiety is very natural, but you can't start unless you get the visa. You can ask your education provider how late you can arrive and still join the class. You can also ask INZ if they can tell you anything yet.

Hey have u got any reply

Hi randeep, have you got Ur visa?

Why not go study somewhere else if inz is giving so much grief even for a student visa? Not sure what course are u after but surely countries like the UK will provide better education but perhaps more exp?