Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new job Position after PPI letter..

Default new job Position after PPI letter..

Hi Everyone,

I had received PPI letter, my co was saying that my duties are splitting in two things.. one job task is skilled while other is not.. and they sent me a letter with last chance to clarify more regarding duties.. now my business owner has given me new new job contract with new position with new job task and duties. we are submitting new job agreement with legit proof cos our business is extended with new services (why business needed that position). Now my residence application is already on the last stage and co was not satisfied with my old job agreement and duties. So my question is how would be helpful new job agreement ? Would they accept and review my new job agreement ? business owner has offered me genuinely new position full-time, which is skilled.. (old scenario my job duties were mixing up with skilled and unskilled tasks and duties, new scenario is offered just one position which is skilled job.

Thanks

What job position u r talking about?

Old position was hairdresser and beautician new one senior hairdresser

It sounds like a better chance, and you have to try, otherwise INZ will just judge by the old contract, which they have already said is not enough.

Thanks JandaM... I have a question.. will they have to assess my new job agreement ?or they can simply say no ? N ask to make new application ?

I think they would only give a flat 'no' without looking at it, if you haven't answered the PPI email promptly. I think... If once they say you're refused, it's very hard to get them to go back on that.

I haven't replied back of my PPI letter yet..I asked extension for More time. Now things are changed and I got new job offer later. Co had lot of quarries about my duties. So betters to avoid arguing and fighting on those concerns raised by Co. so what do you recon should I give clarification of ppi letter as well? Or just send new contract..

Thanks

Always try to make it as easy as possible for your CO to understand what you have been thinking and doing. Don't expect her to guess, or have to try hard to remind herself! (Don't forget, she is working 90 - 100 cases apart from yours.) Write to her and tell her what your employer has done, AND send the new contract.

Good idea JandaM.. One more thing, is there any rules like if co haven't made any decision (even client on last stage) n your circumstances is changing then they have to assess new chnages.

Thanks JandaM

It depends whether or not they have set a deadline for you to submit any further comments or relevant information. Some PPIs say something like, 'If we do not hear anything further from you by x date, our decision will be based on the information already to hand.' And since you wouldn't be getting a PPI unless it was a situation which could lead to rejection, it's pretty obvious that would mean a no.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast