Thread: Partnership visa!!

Default Partnership visa!!

Hi there,

I am asking this on behalf of my friend here. Question is, She was sponsered by her partner for residency and then she split up after some time. and now she has met someone overseas and she wants to bring him here to NZ. Can she sponser him for work visa to nz? I know she cant sponser him for residency for 5 years but is it same for work visa as well to bring him over?

Please advice,

It's a five-year gap for sponsoring for the work visa, too.

See here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-...ZL&applying=no under the Evidence section for Your Partner's Support.
    Your partner won’t be eligible to support your visa, or a later residence application, if they have:

supported a successful residence application for more than one previous partner
    supported a successful residence application for a previous partner in the last 5 years
    included a previous partner in a successful residence application in the last 5 years
    have been included as a partner in a successful residence application in the last 5 years.

Hi, similar situation but I sponsored a ex partner for just a one year work visa. I am a NZ citizen. Now I have a new partner and we have one child together and another on the way and we are putting our residency through for him . Will supporting an ex partner for a work visa only affect our application?

I can't see any mention in the regulations of there being a block that way round. Anyone?