Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Section 49 conditions

Thanks as i went to overseas last month on holiday and my employer did not send me pay from last 3 week in my account if i continue job now will these 3 week without pay gonna create problem or not because she did not transfer because i was not eligible for pay before 6 months employment or if also i start with new employer then 3 -4 week without pay .how immigration will consider thanks

This should not cause any problem, as long as the employer counts you as still employed, although you weren't entitled to holiday pay yet. You just took agreed unpaid leave.

Thanks again .I have a question if i get new job then what should be my pay rate if i get less then 25 dollar per hours then what will will happen because ministry of education is not funding to teacher who has been assesed by nzqa .will it effect on my visa if i dont get same pay rate in same field because where i m currently working they are decreasing my pay rate what can i do

Quote Originally Posted by Agam13c View Post
    Thanks again .I have a question if i get new job then what should be my pay rate if i get less then 25 dollar per hours then what will will happen because ministry of education is not funding to teacher who has been assesed by nzqa .will it effect on my visa if i dont get same pay rate in same field because where i m currently working they are decreasing my pay rate what can i do
    As per SM11.5(e), you need to be remunerated at, or above, the level of remuneration on the basis of which points for skilled employment were awarded to meet your Section 49(1) conditions. In simple English, this probably means "don't take a pay cut".

My question is to Jand M . if i dont get pay rate 25 or more then 25 dollar per hour then what can i do to save my residency can immigragion provide me time because i am going to start level 7 in ece then i will be able to get pay rate easily but this course will take around 1 year .what option i have to save my resident visa thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agam13c View Post
    My question is to Jand M . if i dont get pay rate 25 or more then 25 dollar per hour then what can i do to save my residency can immigragion provide me time because i am going to start level 7 in ece then i will be able to get pay rate easily but this course will take around 1 year .what option i have to save my resident visa thanks
    Immigration has already given you time. As per SM11.15, you have five years from your first day in New Zealand as a resident to provide evidence that you meet your Section 49(1) conditions.

thank you so much for your answer so i dont need to worry if i dont get pay rate now but after compleating study i get pay rate so i need to fullfill this condition in 5 years so there is no any bad affect on my residence visa

hello dear kelerei should i inform to inz my job has been lost as they put 49 condition to work for 12 monthsand i am studying level 7 please reply where should i update in inz
    2-

Answering because I don't suppose Kelerei can have seen this so far. At that link Kelerei gave you, it says the only thing you MUST tell INZ is if you change your address. Then, within five years, you have to show them evidence that you've met the conditions on your visa. They don't need to hear from you apart from that.

thank you so much dear for replying god bless you @JandM

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast