Thread: Partnership visa

Default Partnership visa

hi, i have a question about our application. we are loving in one house. but i before august, i still have to pay for my old rent for we were committed for a 1 yr contract. but i already started living with him since December 2015. We only have few pictures for i lost mh old phone and only rescued some in mg fb and IG account.

do you think i have a chance to have our visa approved? we both are on a working visa anyway.. we just want to apply for a partnership.. what else do we need to provide immigration? i want to provide all to avoid any delays or problem..

your help is much appreciated..

Have you got any evidence that you've been living in your partner's house, though paying rent on a separate place?

It's all down to what evidence you have. See these old threads for discussion and ideas. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Have you got any evidence that you've been living in your partner's house, though paying rent on a separate place?

It's all down to what evidence you have. See these old threads for discussion and ideas. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz...tnership+proof
    In our bank statement, it all shows several transfers since jan 2016 for the rent and bills. And my name is linked to his flat but only since August, when I finally moved all my things.. After my other rent expired. But since December 2015, my name is not yet under this house for I am still paying for the other house. IF partnership visa under working visa, does it need 1 yr living together proof still??

Hi there,

my advice is to gather as much evidence as possible even if it's not official documents.
    What I am thinking about is: -write a letter with the application explaining your living situation etc.
    -get the owner of the place you are still paying rent for to write a letter stating you're not actually living there anymore. Or maybe a flatmate if the owner doesn't want to?
    -do you have an agreement to pay rent etc. for the new house? get a copy of it!
    -do you share power/ Internet bills? Did you buy furniture or other Things for the new house? Show shared bills! Or bills payed by either of you.
    -do you own a car and is the main place your car is parked your new address? Ask the insurance Company to send you a copy of their documents!
    -do you get mail and/or official mail sent to your new adress? If yes collect it and include it in your application. If not change the address to your new place and wait for
    mail (letters to both of you or either of you to the same address)
    and for photos you lost...similar proof:
    -Have you been to events together? do you have tickets? booking confirmations etc. (maybe even some having both your names on them?)
    -have you been out with friends or Family? did you double check with them if they have any photos?
    -Get friends and Family to wirte letters confirming they have seen you as a couple and whatever else they got to tell about you
    -Did you get invited to birthdays, weddings etc. together? send in the inivitation Cards!
    -take screenshots of conversations like Texts, Facebook Messages etc. between you.
    -send in birthday Cards you wrote each other or Little Messages in any other form etc.

soooo thats all I can think about at the moment ! It's really all about proving you are together and comitted to each other. I applied having hardly any official proof (rent Agreements, Joint bank accounts etc.) but we put a whole lot of little snippets together and go approved. So good luck! And remember even if some things don't seem like definite proof to you it is sometimes still worth handing them in!

Hi,

Thanks to all who replied. YEs, i am gathering all post mails and packages sent to our address. I also let my ex flatmate to write a letter for us. And also, I asked for proof of tenancy but I guess it will show that I started this August only not December of 2015. I was able to gather some pictures from friends, so lucky they still got some in their FB and phones.hahaha

If the proof of tenancy will not show 1yr, will I still have a chance for the application? He is not yet a resident, just holding a working visa. I just want to renew my visa under partnership not as working visa on my own. Do you think thats fine?

Having your name on the tenancy is not essential, as long as you can prove by other means (neighbours and visitors, mail delivered, etc.) that you you were living there.

thanks everyone... uve been very halpful.. will take note everything u said.. godbless!!!