Thread: VV with children paper based or online

Default VV with children paper based or online

Hi,
    can I submit an online application for my visitor visa if including children? Seems like a lot less work if I could get the eVisa.
    THX

I don't know, but doesn't the online form answer the question? If there's no space for adding children, then you can't do it.

Next question. Aren't you from a visa-waiver country, in which case why the visitor's visa application?

Thank you JandM,
    yes, from Germany but we get the waiver for 3 month only - if one is to stay longer they`d have to apply for kind of a long term VV. I called INZ in London and they told me to use paper based.
    I think itīs a bit scary to send all Passports from GER to UK though. But if there`s no way around it...do whatever it takes I guess.
    THX

Quote Originally Posted by hansel View Post
    Hi,
    can I submit an online application for my visitor visa if including children? Seems like a lot less work if I could get the eVisa.
    THX
    You could make individual applications for each child and pay seperate fees, , but the inline system does not currently allow for "family" applications. Money probably better spent on a reliable courier, sending passports to London?

yes, London i suppose. As I am German I thought I might send everything to Hamburg but turns out its gonna be UK instead. Why do you ask? Do you have a reliable courier at hand maybe?